Saturday, June 20, 2020

Hidden Heritage

anaglyph computer animation / 05:57 min / 2020


Watch the film here>> https://vimeo.com/398094076



Synopsis

There is an abandoned car standing in my grandmother's garden full of tree trunks.
This is an image from my childhood and it is still there today. Next to the car even a tree has grown
out from the ground during the years.
I am interested in genetics and affections of transgeneration. What we get from our grandparents and what becomes our heritage from our family through generations.

Why do I act the way I do? Does my behaviour contain some fragmented voices of my own heritage? Are my acts being lead by unconscious many times?










"Reflection"

group exhibition in Japan
Art Space MoritakaYa in Iwaki city, Fukushima 
04.04-04.26, 2020


Watch virtual exhibition here>> Reflection





"Pre-Reflection"

group exhibition in Japan
Art Spot Korin Gallery, Kyoto
03.24-04.05, 2020






No comments:

Post a Comment